Office Opening Details
As of Thursday 5th November our office doors will be closed to the public. Our team will continue to work remotely and with a skeleton team of staff in the office. Whilst we will aim to carry out as many meetings as possible remotely via video call, we will be able to offer some face to face essential meetings. These must be booked in advance and a number of guidelines must be followed.
- You must not be showing any Covid-19 symptoms or have visited a country on the Covid-19 risk register.
- Face coverings are required for all clients visiting our offices.
- Clients must pre book appointments. Please do not just turn up.
- The front door of the building on Winchester Road will be closed. Please enter via the rear of the building.
- Our disabled access remains at the rear of the building.
- As you enter you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please arrive at the time of the meeting as we will take you straight through to your meeting room. We will not have a waiting area in operation.
- Our meeting rooms will be set out in a safe way, maintaining the correct social distance.
- Unfortunately we have decided to remove all refreshments from our meeting rooms. We recommend bringing your own water.
- We do have client toilets available which are cleaned on a regular basis.
- All of our meeting rooms will be cleaned after each meeting.
- When you are ready to leave please do so through the exit at the back of the building.
Our reception will be closed between 1pm – 2pm.
To book an appointment please call 01256 320555 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and patience through this process.