Office Opening Details
Our office doors are now open. We request that you book a meeting in advance as we will be operating on an appointment only basis.
As per the new legal guidelines we request that all people attending our office wear face coverings.
- As of 8th August 2020 face coverings are required for all clients visiting our offices.
- We are encouraging clients to pre book appointments. Please do not just turn up.
- We will be operating a one way system so please enter through the front door of the building on Winchester Road.
- Our disabled access remains at the rear of the building.
- As you enter you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please arrive at the time of the meeting as we will take you straight through to your meeting room. We will not have a waiting area in operation.
- Our meeting rooms will be set out in a safe way, maintaining the correct social distance.
- Unfortunately we have decided to remove all refreshments from our meeting rooms. We recommend bringing your own water.
- We do have client toilets available which are cleaned on a regular basis.
- All of our meeting rooms will be cleaned after each meeting.
- When you are ready to leave please do so through the seperate exit at the back of the building.
Our reception will be closed between 1pm – 2pm.
To book an appointment please call 01256 320555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and patience through this process.