Financial matters on divorce, dissolution or separation
The end of a relationship is never easy and one of the most difficult aspects is agreeing how to deal with your finances. You may be worried about what will happened to your home and how the children’s’ needs will be met. You may also be concerned about how to divide joint assets such as savings.
We can help you negotiate a settlement of financial matters out of court but if that is not possible we will guide you through the court process. We can help with:
- Maintenance payments on an interim basis pending the conclusion of the financial matters
- Financial disclosure whether on a voluntary or formal court proceedings basis
- Child and spousal maintenance
- Pensions and pension sharing
- Dealing with the family home, other properties, the family business, shares and other assets whether in joint names or in sole names
- Other financial provisions arising from the breakdown of a marriage
- Inheritance claims our experienced solicitors will ensure you are treated fairly and provide all the advice and guidance you need to plan a secure future for you and your family.
If you have a query or would like to book an appointment please get in touch with our team on 01256 320555 or email email@example.com.
Head of Family Department
Family Law Solicitor