It is an extremely difficult time when someone dies and you do not agree with the way an estate is being administered. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss a number of issues people face when dealing with estates including:
- A feeling you have not been adequately provided for by a loved one / someone you depended on
- A feeling a Will is invalid as the Deceased made it under duress
- A feeling a Will is invalid as the Deceased did not know what they were doing
- You have been informed someone wants to make an Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975 claim
- There is a dispute between the personal representatives
- There is a trustee dispute
- There is an issue concerning the validity of a Will
These are merely an example of the types of issues which can give rise to an inheritance dispute. There are many more and if you want to have a chat to see whether you need legal support please come and meet with one of our Specialists.
If you have a query or would like to book an appointment please get in touch with our team on 01256 320555 or email email@example.com.
Wills and Estate Planning Partner
Wills and Estate Planning Solicitor