Established in 1862 Clarke & Son is a law firm with a long established reputation for the quality of advice and service to its clients.
The firm was founded by Spencer Clarke who first set up an office in Whitchurch, Hampshire. In 1959 Clarke & Son moved to offices in Basingstoke before moving to the current Manor House offices in 1981. The firm now has 5 partners and over 35 members of staff.
- Caring for the client’s needs
- Consistently exceeding clients expectations
- Complete and professional advice
- Certainty of fees
- Confidence in our expert staff
- Commitment to the wellbeing of our staff
- Contribution to our community
Our mission statement is: To be the best that we can be.
What does this mean for you?
- We are dedicated, professional and offer expert advice;
- We listen and find a solution tailored to your needs;
- We use our knowledge and experience to be supportive to you, appreciative of your worries and constructive when finding a solution;
- We explain things clearly, discuss your options and alleviate your concerns;
- We offer fixed fee quotations or a written fee plan so that all costs and charges are transparent from the outset;
- We are an efficient, forward thinking business that gets things done;
- Our teams work closely together to offer fully integrated advice;
- You will have direct contact with the legal expert dealing with your matter.