Careers at Clarke & Son
Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
We are looking for the right individual to join our Corporate & Commercial team. You will be playing a key role of the development of the department and dealing with a broad mix of work including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, shareholders’ agreements, LLP and partnership matters and commercial contracts including sale of goods and services, IT and IP, and data protection.
The department also provides insolvency services included sales and purchases from administrators and liquidators. It is essential that you are a confident networker as well as technically excellent and that you enjoy supervising and developing more junior members of the team.
- 4 years PQE
- Some IP knowledge preferrable
- Confident networker with the ability to build your own client base
- Leadership and management qualities to help develop junior members of the team
- Generous holiday allowance
- Additional birthday day off
- Commission for any introductions of new clients
- Home working
- Staff pension scheme
- Paycare health plan
Please fill in your details, with a cover message and attached your CV and one of the team will get back to you.
No agencies please.
Which job are you interested in?