– Wills & Estate Planning Director
I advise individuals and their families on various aspects of Estate Planning. This includes advising on Wills whether straight forward or complex, Lasting Powers of Attorney, applications to the Court of Protection, and Care Fee Planning. I can also advise Executors in relation to the administration of estates on death (including Intestacies) and have experience in dealing with estate administrations subject to Inheritance Tax.
Claire’s Qualifications include:
- LLB law degree at the University of Central England in Birmingham 2011.
- Legal Practice Court at Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- SFE Full Accredited Member
- Has worked in Private Client since qualifying in 2011
I am often meeting with people who are facing difficulties in their life and my aim is to accommodate their wishes by providing clear and concise legal advice so that the process is made as easy as possible for each individual. I am able to meet with you at our offices or in your own home, a nursing home or hospital. If necessary I can also meet with you outside of usual office hours.