Wills & Estate Planning Articles
- Ministry of Justice power of attorney refund scheme
- WEP Bulletin – December 2017
- Vulnerable people left to suffer chronic loneliness
- Our year with Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Pension Credits – Recovery from Estates
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Charity Trustee
- Statutory Wills
- The Dawn of the Digital Asset
- Residential Nil Rate Band
- Wills – Planning for the Future for Disabled Children
- Urgent warning about Government’s ‘risky’ online legal tool
- One in three over 65s develop dementia…
Family Law Articles
- Divorce & Separation
- Do I have to wait 2 years for a divorce?
- What do I need to think about when separating?
- Do I need a Pre-Nuptial Agreement?
- I am contemplating divorce. Will I be able to stay in the family home?
Residential Property Articles
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Contributing to our child’s first property
- Joint ownership of property
- Insurance and your new home
- Transfer of equity
- Transferring half of mortgage into spouse’s name
- Equity Release
Dispute Resolution Articles
- Protecting your business and your employees
- Issues with neighbourhood parking
- Buying Christmas presents online
Commercial Real Estate Articles
Employment Law Articles
- Unfair Dismissal
- How does working extra hours affect holiday pay?
- Restrictive Covenants in Employment Contracts
- Settlement Agreements