Company Reorganisations and Restructures
At Clarke & Son, we advise corporate settings with specialist expertise on company reorganisations and restructuring.
We work with clients, accountants and tax advisers to provide clear, commercially focused advice to support our clients through reorganisations. We advise on a broad range and scale of restructuring from straightforward capital reductions and share buy-backs to the reshaping of large corporate groups.
Examples of corporate advisory work undertaken in reorganisations are:
- Company buyback of shares
- Reduction of share capital and cancellation of share premium accounts
- Reclassification and subdivision of share capital
- Creation of new classes of shares and variation of class rights
- Intra group acquisitions, disposals and hive-ups
Book an Appointment
Our Corporate and Commercial team are on hand to assist with a range of business enquiries, get in touch to book an appointment.
Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
We advise private companies and businesses based across the UK as well as individuals and groups of shareholders, on all aspects of M&A transactions. We work with our clients throughout the life of their transaction from initial planning and confidentiality arrangements, advising on financing, assisting with and reviewing due diligence, advising and assisting with negotiations to completion and beyond.
Examples of areas of work undertaken include:
- General transaction planning
- Private company sale and purchase
- Producing and negotiating transaction documents such as share purchase agreements
- Mergers and demergers
- Pre and post-sale structuring including intra-group acquisitions, disposals and hive-ups
- Business and assets sale and purchase
- Seller and buyer due diligence
- advising on post-completion restrictive covenants and business protection measures