At Clarke & Son, our family law solicitors are experienced in representing and advising individuals in a range of legal issues regarding financial matters on Divorce, Dissolution or Separation.
The end of a relationship is never easy and one of the most difficult aspects is agreeing how to deal with your finances. You may be worried about what will happened to your home and how the children’s’ needs will be met. You may also be concerned about how to divide joint assets such as savings.
We can help you negotiate a settlement of financial matters out of court but if that is not possible we will guide you through the court process.
Book an Appointment
Our family law team are on hand to assist with a range of family finance enquiries, get in touch to book an appointment.
Our team of dedicated and experienced staff will offer practical advice and support to guide you through the process of separating your finances.
We can help with:
- Maintenance payments on an interim basis pending the conclusion of the financial matters
- Financial disclosure whether on a voluntary or formal court proceedings basis
- Child and spousal maintenance
- Pensions and pension sharing
- Dealing with the family home, other properties, the family business, shares and other assets whether in joint names or in sole names
- Other financial provisions arising from the breakdown of a marriage
- Inheritance claims our experienced solicitors will ensure you are treated fairly and provide all the advice and guidance you need to plan a secure future for you and your family.