Disputes About Children
Relationship breakdowns can be difficult and when children are involved your main concern will be to protect their wellbeing. Many parents will be able to sort this out by themselves or through mediation but when this is not possible you may need the help of the Courts.
Our family law solicitors are experienced in helping parents and families make arrangements for children following the breakdown of a relationship. We’ll make sure that everyone involved understands their legal rights and responsibilities whilst ensuring that the views of you and your children are heard.
We are able to help you with:
- Contact orders which can sometimes be called ‘access’
- Residence orders which can sometimes be called ‘custody’
- Prohibited steps orders: for example, preventing an ex-partner from taking your child abroad without permission
- Other applications to the Court: for example concerning schooling
- Child maintenance and support issues
- Child abduction.
If you have a query or would like to book an appointment please get in touch with our team on 01256 320555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Family Department