We can advise same sex families on all aspects of family law including Civil Partnerships. Our team of experienced solicitors can help with cohabitation agreements and civil partnership agreements. Therefore we can advise both biological and non-biological parents. The advice we give is in relation to parental responsibility, residence and contact, in the context of same sex families. Above all our advice is tailored to your family’s needs.
We offer expert advice on:
- cohabitation and civil partnership agreements
- dissolution of civil partnerships
- dissolution or annulment of same sex relationships
- financial remedies for same sex families
- parental responsibility for biological and non-biological parents
- international movement of children
If you have a query or would like to book an appointment please get in touch with our team on 01256 320555 or email email@example.com.
Head of Family Department